I decided that I need to give you some look into who I really am. So, I have decided to make a list of odd/cool things that I like. These can be things I like to see, do, hear, etc. Basically, it is what makes me…well….the unique me that I am.
1. Full moons and clear starry nights. And having campfires on nights where you can see both of these. Noooo I am not a vampire or werewolf. I don’t even like books that have those kind of characters in them!
2. Lonnnnngggg walks in the country. Sometimes up to 8 miles. The peacefulness just clears one’s head!
3. Writing and doing research…yes….that is the truth! I AM a nerd and proud to say it. If you have me analyze data over a time period. I will love it…and you. I pretty much live for that, as well as get a huge thrill out of it. I still don’t understand why, but it is fascinating.
4. High end fashion. Sure I would NEVER be able to afford it, but I LOVE to look at it.
5. Coffee….coffee….coffee.. Pretty much any latte or black coffee drink. I worked in a coffee shop for a few years and have been hooked ever since.
6. Reading. I read anything and everything. That boring book you just passed over at Barnes and Noble. I would probably read it. For a kid that hated reading, I sure grew out of that.
7. Meeting new people. I thrive for being at conferences or events where I get to meet tons of new people who share the same work, passions and ideas as me.
8. Traveling. I love to being in airports and getting lost in places I have never been.
9. Watching people go about their business. Ok…let’s get this straight. I am not a creeper. But, I do enjoy sitting on a bench in an airport or mall and watching how people interact and go about their activities. Crowded streets are also fun places to do this. I love watching the hustle and bustle of a busy city. No, I do not by any means stalk or creep on people. That would be ridiculous. But, ever since having to do this for a project in my college sociology class I have been intrigued in how people do things. It’s quite fascinating actually. Try it out once. I dare you.
Well, that’s about all I can think of for now. So what did you learn for this post? Basically that I am one coffee drinking reading, researching, traveling and people watching nerd of a country girl.